Homemade Face Moisturizer with Aloe Vera
The main ingredient of this moisturizer is aloe vera. Aloe vera can rejuvenate fibroblast cells in the skin, which helps keep skin looking young, and also protects against UV radiation which damages the skin.
Aloe vera isn’t the only amazing ingredient however, almond oil also has lots of great properties: it is rich in vitamin E and D, soothes irritated skin, relieves dry and chapped skin and helps delay the aging process.
Aloe vera and almond oil moisturizer will not only keep the skin soft and supple, but will help tighten up the skin and remove wrinkles. These two ingredients together form a wonderfully simple moisturizer for normal skin.
In order to make this homemade face moisturizer, you will need:
- 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil
- 2 tablespoons of almond oil
- Simply take a clean cup or bowl and add the aloe gel and oils in, then mix it well.
- Melt the coconut oil slowly and add it to the mixture.